You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Technical Data Sheet
The below default option(s) of this package are only available in backorder.(Want to know more about backorder ? click here . ) Please review all customization options to confirm that your order includes all items that you intend to order:
22x Optical Super Zoom 4-88mm Vari-focal SONY HAD PTZ Speed Dome Camera [ETA:Unknown];
* 1/4" Sony Super HAD Color CCD Image Sensor
* Weatherproof: Indoor or Outdoor
* 420 TV Lines of Horizontal Resolution
* Signal System: NTSC
* 4-88mm Vari-focal Zoom Lens
* IR Night Vision Distance: 260'(80m)
* Night Vision Min. Light: 0 Lux (16 LEDs)
* 22X Optical Zoom and 10X Digital Zoom
* Pan Rotation: 0°~360° (Endless)
* Tilt Rotation: Auto Flip 180°
* Pan/Tilt Speed: Pan: 0.5~350°/sec ,Tilt: 0 ~90°/Sec
* 128 Presets
* Communication: RS485
* Protocols: PELCO-D
* Operation Temperature: -25F~122F
* Built-in Heater and Fan for Wide Temperature Range Application
* Video Connection: BNC
* Power Connection: 12V DC, 5A
*Note: PTZ cameras will consume more power than regular ones, so it's better to use the single power adapter to keep the power quality.
* (1) CM-Z2212GY PTZ Camera
* (1) A Cable with Video Connection, Power Connection and RS485 Connection
* (1) 12V DC Power Supply
* (1) Camera Mounting Bracket
* (4) Mounting Screws & Screw Caps
not bad ptz camera Review by Sauywer
Had this setup for 2 weeks now and it works great. Very fast and easy to program.
I would give 5 stars but after running on cruise it gets slightly out of sync with your settings.. (easy fix, edit your config, takes 15 seconds)
For the money you will not find a better outdoor ptz camera.
Image is sharp and clear colors are good.
Night vision is the best I have seen on any ir camera.
20x zoom is unreal..
Mount it high enough to good the full range, while zooming in your image drops.
For best results mount to a pole dropping from the top (a pole with a big U on the end), then you image will not be partially obstructed by your mount.
(Posted on 7/2/12)
usual ptz camera Review by Jack Moorie
I installed this camera and had no success with getting it to work porperly. I could get video and after 4 hours of playing with it I shipped it back. Never could get the RS485 to work with any reliability. Tech support advised maybe it was just a bad camera, after telling me it was my fault it did not work and I was doing something wrong.... No thanks take back your product.... (Posted on 6/6/12)
NOT NICE Review by ASHER WANG
THIS IS AN AWESOME CAMERA. IT CAN SEE UP TO 260FT AT NIGHT. IT IS VERY CLEAR, AND IS AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN THE 1500.00 DOLLAR VERSIONS THAT OTHER COMPANYS OFFER.THE 349.00 PRICE ON THIS CAMERA CAN NOT BE BEAT. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT. JON FROM FLORIDA (Posted on 4/27/12)
Great!!! Review by Joey
A little complicated to set up but once you do it works great!!! (Posted on 11/16/10)
|4 Item(s)||Show per page|
Write a Review