You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Technical Data Sheet
The DVR uses the latest in compression technology, H.264, to be able to record amazing quality video without using up a large amount of storage space. The H.264 compression allows crisper, cleaner images to be recorded and is capable of weeks of recording on motion detection mode. A variety of recording modes are supported by this DVR. These include scheduled recording, motion detected recording, continuous recording, or a combination of any modes.
In addition, this DVR supports Remote View via smartphone and 3G mobile technology!
* Embedded Linux OS
* H.264 Hardware Compression
* 1TB HD Installed and Configured
* Video Input / Output: BNC 8/BNC 1
* Video Output: VGA
* Audio Input / Output: RCA 4/BNC 1
* Signal System: NTSC / PAL
* Display: 240 fps
* Record: 240 fps
* Recording Mode: Continuous/ Time Scheduled/ Motion Detected
* Network: TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP and DDNS
* Remote Access: Internet Explorer or Netviewer Software
* PTZ via RS-485 Port
* Support Remote View via smartphone & 3G Mobile:
b)iPhone® & iPad® IOS;
d)Windows Mobile® .
* (1) ZMD-DD-SBN8 DVR System
* (1) 1TB Hard Drive
* (1) IR Remote Control & Mouse
* (1) Power Supply for DVR
* (1) User's Manual
* (1) CD Software