You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Technical Data Sheet
The below default option(s) of this package are currently out of stock. Please review all customization options to confirm that your order includes all items that you intend to order:
ZMD-P4-BARAZ4ZN Black CMOS Camera Kit-Retail Box;
The ZMD-DD-SBN8-500GB is an 8 channel, fully integrated, real time hardware-based digital video recorder. This standalone DVR is based on an embedded Linux operating system and includes a remote control for easy setup and operation. With Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) camera control, network access and USB2.0 backup, this DVR is perfect for the home or small business.
The cameras included in the kit are 1/4" color CMOS IR night vision outdoor cameras. All cables and power supplies are included.
* Embedded Linux OS
* H.264 Hardware Compression
* 500GB Hard Drive is Installed and Configured
* Video Input / Output: BNC 8/BNC 1
* Video Output: VGA
* Audio Input / Output: RCA 4/BNC 1
* Signal System: NTSC / PAL
* Display: 240 fps
* Record: 240 fps
* Recording Mode: Continuous/Scheduled/Motion
* Display Mode: Each/All/Auto Switch/Hidden
* Playback Search: Time & Date, Event List
* Network:RJ45 TCP/IP or DDNS
* Remote Access: LAN or IE Browser
* IR Remote Control
* Support Remote View via 3G Mobile
* PTZ via RS-485 Port
* 1/4" Color CMOS Image Sensor
* 480 TV Lines, Horizontal
* 6mm Lens
* Weatherproof: Yes
* Signal: NTSC
* Iris: Auto
* Night Vision Min. Light: 0 Lux (IR On)
* IR Irradiation Distance: up to 30'
* Mount: Ceiling or Wall
* Video Connector: BNC
* Power Connector: RCA 12V DC
Good product Review by Karin Wiles
Been using for over a month now. cameras good quality, nice picture and pretty good at night too! I like being able to see the video on my smartphone and the security features are very good. (Posted on 7/3/12)
Works well, config is somewhat confusing Review by Chuck.K
A couple things worth mentioning:
1. Determining how to get this DVR to record a channel 24/7 was a bit confusing. I guess it's enabled by default (manual recording), but what's the difference between this and timer recording?
2. Free version of software for DVR works well to monitor live access (at least for iPhone). There is a 10-15 second lag between when image is recorded and when it shows up on my phone.
3. Activex control sometimes crashes IE8 for some reason.
4. When reviewing video on multiple channels online the video isn't synchronized across the channels. It starts loading each channel individually, so they're off by 10-15 seconds it takes to get the next channel loaded.
5. Recorded data seems to be separated into hourly files. If you want to review something remotely across multiple hours I guess you have to individually select the next file to view? I'm still figuring this out.
6. Video out port works well (instead of VGA). I may use the video out to run to a standard TV for monitoring in a bedroom or living room. (Posted on 6/13/12)
|2 Item(s)||Show per page|
Write a Review