You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Technical Data Sheet
- NEW POPULAR PTZ CAMERA - EASY AND PROFESSIONAL
- Brand new pan tilt zoom camera has performed excellently in banks, factories, offices, schools, stores and public places, and enjoys great popularity in the market. With the newly advanced customized technology to fully meet any professional use, ZMD-ZDR-ZEM7FNM has best cost performance, simplified control and optimized functions.
- EASY CONTROL - MENU FUNCTION
- With the newly added menu function, ZMD-ZDR-ZEM7FNM can easily be set in accordance with user demand including track setting, digital pan tilt zoom and auto focus. Installation is also easy and hassle free. Just plug and play.
- SPEED PAN TILT ZOOM CAMERA WITH SUPERIOR IMAGE
- 22X optical zoom and 10X digital zoom, monitoring large areas is no challenge for this camera. Featuring imaging provided by a 1/4" Sony Super HAD Color CCD, it delivers incredible video quality.
- 360 DEGREE DAY & NIGHT OVERVIEW - ONE CAMERA IS ALL YOU NEED
- See in all directions and keep an eye on the people and places you care about most. Full 360 degree camera pan with continuous movement, auto flip 180° and tilt rotation. Nothing escapes your view.
- DURABLE, POWERFUL - WEATHER PROOF, INDOOR, OUTDOOR signs
- Operation Temperature: -4F~140F, Wide Temperature Range Application.
Customers Also Bought
Not a bad PTZ camera, worth to buy Review by Rodney
This isn't the greatest PTZ cam, but for the price I am not complaining all that much. Its 420TVL, the color is not that great, but it could be worse. The night vision is pretty dam good. I have it mounted on the side corner of my house so I get the most use of it possible. I am only in a 1 story home, so my lift, tilt up, is limited. When at max zoom I can look at my neighbors grass nicely. I am sure this cam was meant to be mounted on a second story or higher.
While I am happy with this cam, I will be looking for a better one in the future. But for not this one serves my needs nicely. (Posted on 9/7/13)
Good camera for the price Review by David Massy
I own this camera along with 7 fixed Nightowl 600 TVL cameras. I bought this camera for its night vision capability (which most PTZ don't have), and for its focal length distance (22x Zoom). Even thou the resolution is somewhat lower than my 600 TVL cameras, you cannot tell the difference unless you expand the video from the grid screen view, and even then its still good, you won't miss a thing.
The only drawback I found is the size of the camera. It is huge, I try to get the size before I bought it, but it was not listed anywhere. It is about 8" to 10". So big that I could not mount it at the front of the house. It look somewhat illegal...more like a neighborhood watch camera that belongs on a light pole.
Setting up the camera was easy. Test it before you install it. That way if you mount it and it don't work, you will know that wire size or similar is causing the problem. If you have a DVR with PTZ output, you do not need a separate controller to operate the camera. You do not need to mess with the camera dip switches either. PTZ output usually marked +TX and -TX or simply + and - and have a green color connector. The blue wire of the camera is + and the brown wire is - so connect likewise. Once the camera is powered and the video cable is connected, use the mouse from your DVR to control it. Select PTZ and you will see the control interface. (Posted on 8/30/13)
Good customer service Review by Chris Smith
High-quality, durable item, great for manual surveillance at 22x zoom, very, very bright IR array VERY attentive customer service -- called me immediately after I contacted them. (Posted on 8/3/13)
|3 Item(s)||Show per page|
Write a Review